Deal seekers get ready, In honor of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Visit Orlando, the official tourism association for the destination, will offer an extra 10 percent off all purchases of already-discounted attraction tickets, some even including free additional days at theme parks, during the biggest shopping weekend of the year.
Travel seekers can simply use promo code “GIFT” on VisitOrlando.com purchases from Nov. 22–28 to save an extra 10 percent on some of Orlando’s most popular attractions, including the world famous theme parks.
Hotels and resorts across Orlando are offering their own Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for travelers, including:
- The Grove Resort & Spa: Save 50 percent off best available rates for one, two and three bedroom residential-style suites at this new resort near Walt Disney World, when booking Nov. 24-27 for stays through September 30, 2018.
- B Resort & Spa: Use the code “CYBER” when booking online to enjoy up to 25 percent off guest rooms, a 50 percent reduced resort fee and a free room upgrade from Chic to Captivating. This offer can be booked from Nov. 24–27, for travel dates Nov. 27, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2018.
- Coco Key Hotel and Water Resort Orlando: Use the code “CYBER” when booking online to enjoy up to 30 percent off guest rooms, a 50 percent reduced resort fee, a free upgrade to pool or waterpark view, 10 percent off food and beverages and a free-tokens $5 gift card. This offer can be booked from Nov. 24–27. Travel dates begin Nov. 27 and extend through Dec. 31, 2018.
- The Villas of Grand Cypress: Book online from Nov. 24-27 to save 15 percent on a two-night stay through December 20, 2018. Save an additional 5 percent per added night, up to 5 nights, for a maximum savings of 30 percent.
- Orlando World Center Marriott: An exclusive Cyber Monday sale provides 15 percent savings when booking Nov. 23–27 for stays from Dec. 7 to Jan. 15, 2018.
- Rosen Centre, Rosen Plaza and Rosen Shingle Creek: Book a getaway at any of these Rosen properties Nov. 24–27 for stays between Dec. 1-27, to receive 30 percent off the best available rate, plus 30 percent off select on-site restaurants.
Orlando is home to seven of the world’s top theme parks, and is the No. 1 family vacation destination, Theme Park Capital of the World®, and most visited destination in the United States.
Visit Orlando is the official tourism association for the most visited destination in the United States, with representation in more than a dozen countries around the world.