Not everyone can make it to New York Fashion Week but your invitation is in the mail for Style South in Atlanta. The Shops Buckhead Atlanta and The Southern Gentleman on Saturday, September 16, invites you to celebrate the best of fall fashion with a runway show and multiple in-store activations.
The Shops Buckhead Atlanta is the South’s unrivaled luxury shopping and dining experience. This stylish haven spanning six walkable blocks invites visitors to shop, savor good food, and be pampered.
The Southern Gentleman at 12 noon kicks off the festivities with a welcome brunch. Tickets includes a welcome glass of Prosecco, followed by a sumptuous Southerner’s feast inspired by Garden & Gun’s The Southerner’s Cookbook – along with a brunch cocktail and a copy of The Southerner’s Cookbook. Guests can enjoy A Southern Shop Around from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The following are just a few of the participating stores offering special treats and promotions:
- Christian Louboutin: complimentary Partida tequila-grapefruit palomas and complimentary manicures with purchase of any of Christian Louboutin nail lacquers
- NARS: 15 minute glam session makeovers + Narsissist-ritas with Partida tequila
- Joie: create-your-own mimosa bar paired with pastries
- Shake Shack: complimentary scoops of Pecan Pie Oh My! Custard
- Hottie + Lord: Botox pop-up party paired with prosecco pours
- Diptyque: create your own potpourri with the Vetyverio Eau de Parfum launch and complimentary Partida tequila-grapefruit palomas
- Hermès: custom fragrance engraving event
- Jonathan Adler: receive 20% off any $150+ purchase and enjoy complimentary old fashioned cocktails with 1888 rum (exclusions apply)
- Georgetown Cupcake: complimentary cupcakes for first 200 guests, with a build-your-own cupcake station. Guests can add their own “Southern Flair” on their cupcake with Southern inspired toppings
- Lindbergh: informal modeling, complimentary Virginia Black on the rocks, live DJ and more
- Theory: “Step Up Your Selfies” with an interactive photo booth and gift with purchase
- Jimmy Choo: “Heels and High Tea.” Enjoy complimentary sweets and savories accompanied with a complimentary high tea cocktail
- COS: enjoy 10% off and light bites from Le Bilboquet
- Les Copains: Spend and receive shopping promotion and complimentary light bites and prosecco from Taverna
- Cacao: preview the Halloween 2017 Skull Collection and enjoy complimentary champagne and “Cacao Daily Dose” dark chocolates
- Billy Reid: complimentary Southern -inspired whiskey cocktail from Virginia Black
- Warby Parker: complimentary popsicles from Steel City Pops (while supplies last)
- Alice + Olivia: enjoy complimentary “Staceface” margaritas and spend $750+ to be entered to win a $1,000 Alice + Olivia gift card
- Planet Blue: complimentary braid bar
Shoppers can refuel and dine on light bites and refreshments from several restaurants from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. The restaurants listed below offers the following:
American Cut & The Regent Cocktail Club for complimentary tuna tartare appetizers and handcrafted cocktails in the first floor lounge (while supplies last).
Shake Shack will continue to offer complimentary scoops of its Pecan Pie Oh My! Custard while
Le Bilboquet will offer complimentary servings of its “Porch Rocker” craft cocktail, made with pecan vodka, chicory root liqueur and blackberry pepper shrub.
At 7 p.m. participating retailers such as AKRIS, Alice + Olivia, Bella Bag, Bonobos, ETRO, Hottie + Lord, Joie, Les Copains, Lindbergh, Robert Talbott, Theory, Tod’s and Vilebrequin will highlight the season’s must-have looks with a fall fashion runway show.
All looks will be available for immediate purchase right off the runway. The runway show and in-store parties will be open to the public. Valet parking is available at American Cut, Fado and Dior.
The Shops Buckhead Atlanta also offers complimentary three hour parking with validation from any store or restaurant. No purchase necessary. Normal self parking rate of $3.00 applies without validation. For more information, visit http://theshopsbuckheadatlanta.com/events for more information on Style South.